Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow (Think White Christmas)

Well I knew it was inevitable but I was really hoping that it would hold off a little longer. When we got up on Friday morning it was a winter wonderland. The kids of course thought it was great and took to the outdoors right after breakfast. Alex stayed out until it was time for school which is saying something! HA!HA! I took a few pictures of our birdfeeder in the backyard. It was such a beautiful sight and we have a big picture window in our dining room that we can watch them which is great. I have heard the snow can last from now on until the spring which is going to be a long winter! The up side is that everyone is starting to turn on their Christmas lights and anyone who knows me, knows it is my favorite time of the year so I am loving that. Wishing everyone wonderful weather!!



We are a hit!


Up close and personal. Richard was trying to take a picture of the one on the ground but them with the delay in digital he captured the other one landing.

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

The snow will last but it will be sunny sunny SUNNY everyday....and in the summer sunny sunny SUNNY hot! Not like N.S. clouds all the time...it's actually really really awesome! I love that about Manitoba!