Monday, June 8, 2009

The Winnipeg Opera presents Madama Butterfly

What a magical night. One of the women in my ward at church invited me to go to the Opera with her. I have never been before and I promised myself that while I was in Winnipeg I would experience as many cultural things as possible so it was another check mark on my list. It was amazing! I was thankful for the english subtitles as it helped me so much to understand the characters better as my italian is a little rusty. HA!HA! Our seats were great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.





2 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time! Glad that you were able to go; someday I'll make it there.

Lunicrax said...

ha! I just found your blog, so I realise this comment is a bit late! So, what did you think???? I also saw Madama Butterfly this year (in Sydney!! :), and I LOVED it!!! Here's my blog entry about it.