Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NEW RULES FOR RECIPE CONTEST!!


Hello all,

New rules......for every recipe that you send me or link to a recipe you love online you get a ballot.

So...instead of the 7 days worth of evening meals for a ballot, you now get 7 ballots for those 7 meals and you can do as many or as few as you want. 

ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED ALREADY WILL GET THE FULL 7 BALLOTS AND CAN NOW SEND MORE RECIPES IF YOU WISH!! 

GOOD LUCK!!  Contest ends on Sunday at midnight. 

PS I HAVE A FEW EXTRA GOODIES I CAME ACROSS THE OTHER DAY SO THERE WILL BE A FEW SUPRISES.

4 comments:

Channynba said...

Recipes are easier for me...I am sending you some right now.

Unknown said...

Oh, I have a TON of recipes!! LOL

Jessica Petersen said...

So just curious as to when you're going to post the winners?

Beckey said...

Post the winners please!!! Still hoping for the microderm abrasion kit!! Also, I am hoping I get copies of the recipes you received! I love new recipes! My e-mail is beckeybuxton@gmail.com