Friday, February 5, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE......

Hi All,

Well due to technical difficulty I will just use the Random generator and you will just have to trust me.  I Promise I am a very trustworthy person.  I have assigned numbers to each of the recipes based on the date of the e-mail in which I rec'd them or the day they were delivered to me in person.  So... if you were person A and you gave me 6 recipes you would be # 1-6.  Some people sent in multiple e-mails and so therefore your numbers could be 22-28 and then 42-52 for example.

Anywhoo... after much excitement and buildup I am happy to say that I am drawing from 82 recipes which I will happily share with anyone who would like to receive them.  Just drop me an e-mail at kinnerfamily@shaw.ca and I will get them out to you.

Now the drumroll please.....

PRIZE A: Microdermabrasion Demo Set retails at $60.00
WINNER: #19 - Suzanne
PRIZE B: Mary Kay Brush Collection retails at $70
WINNER: #55 Dorothy
Prize C: MK Cosmetic Bag Gift Set - Priceless
WINNER: #3 Silvia

AND.................. Because everyone was so patient I have decided to throw in 4 more prizes which are 3 sample packets of the Satin Hands which is soooooooooo nice especially this time of year and a Sample Size Microdermabrasion set that was a Preferred Customer gift.


Sample SH 1 - #68 Laurie
Sample SH 2 - #37 Kristi
Sample SH 3 - #14 Beckey
PCG Microderm - #58 Jessica

Congratulations to all the winners.  Just contact me with your mailing address and I will get your prizes out to you ASAP.


Thanks again for all your recipes and enthusiasm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cool!!! I actually won something!

Kristi Drennan said...

Yeah right....I don't ever win anything! Whoop Whoop!

Unknown said...

I sent an email a couple of days ago and haven't get a response back yet. Please let me know if you got it!!!