Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alex

I wish I was a little better with words like my awesome cousin Kristi.  She just has a way of making up a catchy title etc and I never seem to be able to do that.  Anyway...I digress.

This post is about Alex.  My first born.  My wonderful little boy who is now 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know where the time has gone.  It is so neat because with Alex and Nathan they look sooooooooooo much alike that it is like looking back in time and forward to the future all at the same time when they are side by side.


He really wanted a Pikachu (a character from Pokemon) cake so I did what I could and despite my lack of creativity I think it turned out pretty well.
Then to celebrate with his class I sent cupcakes on his actual birthday as we weren't having a big party this year.  These are supposed to be Poke Balls and he was pretty excited.  That red icing is craziness to get off of anything including faces. HA!HA!

He is in second grade now and is doing very well.  He just rec'd a new to him bike for his birthday and is enjoying the handle brakes and new gear shifting.  Has a passion for reading and especially playing video games.  I have a hard time keeping up but we do have a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

WCreativeDesigns said...

Happy Birthday Alex, this is nuts Tanya....the next time we're all together in the same place with our kids they are all going to be ginormous...